Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Pinnacle Door, a DH Pace Company, is looking to hire a Dispatch Manager to join our Operations Department. As Dispatch Manager you will be responsible for the scheduling of technicians/installers to ensure project completion and operational efficiency.
When you join our team we reward your hard work, dedication and success with the following:
• Advancement opportunities
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off Plan
• And more!
• 2-3 years managerial experience preferred.
• Transportation, Restaurant, Retail or Service (such as HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical) industry experience a plus.
• Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify.
• Assist with employee/job scheduling and provide assistance with technical/mechanical trouble-shooting/problem solving.
• Monitor technicians’ schedules to ensure timely completion of jobs and accurate customer invoicing.
• Ensure the correct product is ordered, pulled, and installed correctly.
• Ensure maintenance schedules are followed for fleet vehicles.
• Project Management.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and a good mechanical aptitude.
• Must have ability to effectively communicate with the customers.
EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.