Experienced Commercial Door Installers/Technicians
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
$700.00 – $900.00
Are you looking for a career with a stable and growing company? Join DH Pace, a progressive company with over 90 years of experience providing top-notch customer service and training for the best installers/technicians in the industry.
DH Pace Company, is currently looking for Commercial Entry Door Technicians/Installers to install and service overhead dock doors.
We reward your hard work, dedication and success by offering a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Employees earn on average $700-$900 weekly based on experienced
• Advancement Opportunities
• Full Benefits which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company contribution, paid holidays and paid time off
• And More!
Job Responsibilities / Requirements:
• 1-2 years’ experience installing or repairing a wide range of commercial doors and hardware including commercial entry doors and automatic pedestrian doors. AAADM certified PERFERED
• Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
• Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a first-class team that is always willing to go the extra mile. Successful candidates must be customer service focused, while meeting these basic requirements:
• Able to lift 75 pounds
• 2+ years of electrical experience preferred
• Possess a valid driver’s license
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME WHEN APPLYING. Candidates who do not attach a resume may not be contacted.